02 August 2014

Loving Kiss Part 3 #MagnumMini #MissionAccomplished





This is simply apple pie ice cream. I don't normally like white chocolate because I find it very sweet but the white choco coating of this is just right. With the addition of cinnamon,  it surprisingly came out a winner. Not to mention the apple bits and crust pieces.



The last flavour variant I had is the Dark Chocolate. I love dark chocolate  but we were quite disappointed with this one. I guess, we didn't like the texture, too soft for an ice cream. Oh well, it was mousse after all.

If I were to rank the five variants, I like the raspberry and meringue, followed by Creme brulee, then, Apple Pie, tiramisu comes fourth and lastly the dark chocolate.

It's a bit expensive so I only buy when it's on special.

No comments:

Post a Comment