02 June 2013

Bacon & Egg Muffin Toast

I'm back! It's been two weeks since I updated my blog. Last month was the busiest since January this year. More work transactions to finish, school and a whole shebang of family activities to deal with. Oh well, enough of that. Here's  my daughter's breakfast of the month, she calls it bacon and egg muffin toast.

I saw it being demonstrated on TV by an English lady who lives in Paris. This version is a quicker because hers had bechamel sauce. I skipped that part because I don't have the luxury of time to make a bechamel sauce in the morning.

It is so easy that photos (I think) are enough ha.ha. If you have questions, feel free to ask and leave a comment. Bon appetit!

BACON & EGG MUFFIN TOAST


Ingredients:
Butter spread (for brushing toast)
Slices of bread (with edges removed)
Pieces of bacon
Eggs
Grated cheddar or tasty cheese
Freshly cracked pepper

Pre-heat oven at 170deg C or 350degF.
Cooking time: 10 minutes (if you want eggs further cooked, extend to few more minutes)














No comments:

Post a Comment