25 April 2013

A day in paradise...The Farm

We went for a quick holiday to the Philippines, our native land and Singapore weeks ago. I've been hearing great reviews from good friends about The Farm. As early as January, I booked a day tour for the family. We had vegan lunch, which I never imagined will turn out fine for carnivores like us, a relaxing massage( so good that I snored like a pig ha.ha.) , enjoyed the serenity of the place and savoured every moment spent in this piece of paradise. Next time, it will be an overnight stay. Here's a quick tour of the place, hopefully, when you visit the Philippines, The Farm will be included in your itinerary.

Sabina says:

What I particularly like about The Farm is their menu. As a meat-lover, the thought of pure vegan food fascinated me. I really like pasta, so I was relieved that they had spaghetti in the kid's menu. It tasted wonderful, and despite the fact that I always need to have a little bit of meat in the red sauce, the flavour never changed. As I was eating, I noticed there were little crunchy bits in my pasta. Having a wobbly tooth, I though it was one of my teeth. We later learned it was coconut bacon.

Road leading to The Farm


into Organic Farming


Freshly picked Makopa














No comments:

Post a Comment