10 April 2013

Dulce Luna Viennoiserie

I managed to find this small, hole in the wall bakery in King Street named Dulce Luna Viennoiserie.
I love croissants due to the buttery flavour and the layers of pastry, which gives a really nice texture. However, Dulce Luna's croissants are different. It's like having a brioche. I guess, I'm more biased on rich tasting and soft breads, typical of Asian breads compared to crusty, chewy and dark colour crusted European breads.


There was a long queue outside the store but I patiently waited for the store hours was pretty limited, as far as my personal schedule is concerned. The small cafe reminded me of Paris while the croissants brought me back good food memories from my trip last year to Rome. The moment I bite it, there is a sense of lemon flavour that I can pick, same flavour that I have noticed when I had them in Italy. Yay! I bought half dozen and tried their empanadas (chorizo!). Really nice! Their coffee was also good. 

Something a Sydneysider shouldn't miss. And oh, I noticed that they are using the flour which the company that I work for manufacture.







No comments:

Post a Comment