22 February 2013

Tea for One, anyone?

In a country where morning and afternoon tea is part of a day's work, I can't help but fall in love with tea. I prefer green or black tea with some fresh milk.

Last December, my daughter and I received tea for presents. Without a tea set, I was compelled to buy one. Yes, enough to have afternoon or morning tea set-up at home for friends. I bought cups and saucers, a tea pot, a tiered cake stand and the whole shebang. The T2 tea brand is awesome. They have fancy infusions and the packaging was impressive, too.




Desserts are best enjoyed when served with good beverage together with friends and family. One of life's simple joys.


For health benefits of tea, I'm sharing this article that I came across the other day. Read on...13 Reasons to love tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment