26 January 2013

Guylian at Darling Quarter



As of date, Guylian at Darling Quarter is one of our happy places. We love having our breakfast there and the park in front of the cafe spells fun especially for my girls. So, coming here is like hitting two birds with one stone. They always order their fluffy pancakes with strawberries topped with chocolate sauce while I like the bacon, spinach & mushroom. Chocolate based drinks taste good, too. The cafe has nice ambiance and relaxing atmosphere. We recently visited the place, this time with my husband, and they are quite consistent with their good service.

Their pastries?Hhhmmmm. Not that bad but I'll still go for La Renaissance or Becasse for French pastries. Each time I visit a pastry shop for the first time, I make sure that I order a slice of L'Opera or an eclair,  the classics. It would somehow be my basis of rating their pastries ha.ha. Theirs is so-so. 



Check out Darling Quarter http://www.darlingquarter.com/ .
Average Bill per head: AUD20

No comments:

Post a Comment