01 January 2013

Welcome! Sharing is caring.

Having turned 40 last November, I decided to share more. I have been getting a lot of recipe requests from friends and have flooded my FB account with food pictures. I guess, blogging is the solution. I have attempted this before when I first migrated in New Zealand five years ago. Then, when I arrived here in Australia, came my second attempt. Due to the busy lifestyle and the nature of my work then, people overseas would understand what I mean, I wasn't able to post as much as I want to. Plus, I had a very crappy camera before, not that I have an extremely nice one now ha.ha. Oh well, hopefully,this time around, it will be a success.

This blog will talk about my kitchen adventures, recipes I have tested over the past two decades in and out of the professional kitchen,  love for food, some interesting places I've been and could be the daily struggles of a full time working mum or food for our souls. I'm not sure with you guys, but it is always a relief for me to find out that other women and mum also feels the same way I do. 

Please read on. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment